I recreated what she was doing and had the same thing happen to me. Here's what it looked like on the CCR screen:
Here's what it looked like after it cut. Only the piece at the top cut. You can see where I've removed that piece and moved it to the bottom of the mat. You can also see the black shadow.
With some help from another board member CricutCMV (Char) we managed to work it out. Chalk another one up to team work!
Here it is again. This time all the layers were cut and everything printed correctly.
Here's how you do it:
- Select an image from the Imagine cart of your choice and place it on the mat. Resize it if necessary.
- Click the Edit Group button in the bottom left corner of the image.
- Click the Separate button (top right of mat screen)
- Click the Exit button (top left of screen). All the layers will now be separated:
- Select all of the layers by dragging a selection box around them
- Click the Ungroup button from the toolbar
The Edit Group button will disappear.
- Now you can select each different layer and move it around on the mat if you need to
And now you're ready to print and cut!