Mallory posted this a couple of ours ago about the next build to be released:
"WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE NEXT BUILD
We are working on a new build of Craft Room that should be ready for our beta testers to try out soon (hopefully this week but still TBD)! When it is available, Craft Room will ask you to install the update when you launch the desktop application. Here are some of the things you may notice with this new build.
- Restored automatic prompt for firmware updates on Personal Cutters, Creates, and Expressions.
- Resolved cartridge detection issues with Snapshot Nature and Snapshot Texture cartridges
- Improved printing and cutting with Cricut Imagine
- Fixed issue with the horizontal lines along the right edge of a pattern fill
- No more having to ungroup the layers of Imagine art to get the layers to cut correctly.
- Improvements to the “Layers” dropdown menu in the Cut Preview screen
- Improved Gypsy exporting and importing for 6"x12" projects
- And MORE!
After this build is available and you have updated your Craft Room, try out some things you’ve been having problems with and see if anything has changed for you. If you are still having problems, send us a note via Feedback."