It is possible to use a previous version of CCR.
When you installed the new version you most likely installed it over the previous version. All you need to do is have the previous Craft Room files on your computer to allow you to run that version.
Here's what you need to do:
- Create a directory on your computer and call it Cricut Craft Room Build 132
- Go to this link and download all 13 files and save them into the directory you just created
- Once you have downloaded those files go to this directory on your computer: C:/Program Files/Cricut Craft Room. You will see 4 sub-folders there called assets, Drivers, icons and META-INF. Copy those four folders (and all their contents) to your Cricut Craft Room Build 132 directory. (Highlight all four folders and press Ctrl C. Then navigate to your Build 132 directory and press Ctrl V. You now have the full set of files required to run CCR Build 132. Next you'll create a shortcut for your desktop to open that version
- While you're at the Cricut Craft Room Build 132 directory highlight the Cricut-Craft Room.exe file (its type will be Application and its size should be 139KB) and press Ctrl C.
- Right click on your desktop and select Paste Shortcut. (Don't just select Paste as you'll get an error when you try to open it. You need to select Paste Shortcut.)
- Right click the new icon on your desktop and select Rename. Add Build 132 to the end of the shortcut name.
- Now you can use that shortcut to open Build 132. Use that icon whenever you want to use the old build.
Hope that helps!